To SIJ2018 university student instructor applicants
SIJ will be held exclusively in Oita in 2018 and the application for students instructors from Harvard University and Stanford University will be released on December 20, 2017.
Due to over five years of experience, and confidence, as well as excellency in our distinguished curriculum, we regularly receive about 100 applications every year for the ten instructor positions. After a primary screening based on written documents and a second screening involving an interview with the President and Founder of SIJ, Mari Hirotsuru, ten people successfully pass and receive an opportunity to discover true Japan, for free.
- Step1: fill in the registration form below to obtain the official application form for SIJ 2018.
- Step2: first screening/send your application form together with your CV to SIJ committee by no later than Feb 18th, 2018.
- Step3: your result will be released by the end of February.
- Step4: second screening/individual interview with President and Founder Mari Hirotsuru in the US.
- Step4: your final result will be released by the end of March.
- Step5: Free trip to Japan!