Application from Dec 28, 2020 to Feb 20, 2021
The SIJ 2021 application for students instructors from Harvard University and Stanford University will open on December 28, 2020.
Supported by eight years of experience and success with a curriculum formally recognized for its excellence, we regularly receive about 100 applications each year for the 10 -12 instructor positions. After the primary screening of written documents and the second stage of interviews with the President and Founder of SIJ, Mari Hirotsuru, those individuals who are selected will be invited to experience this amazing opportunity to discover an authentic Japan, for free. It surely is worth a try!
- Step1: Complete the registration form below to obtain the SIJ 2021 Official Application Form.
- Step2: First Screening: send your SIJ 2021 Official Application Form together with your CV to the SIJ Committee by no later than February 20, 2021 EST.
- Step3: Results will be released by the end of February.
- Step4: Second Stage: individuals will schedule an online in-person interview with Mari Hirotsuru for early March.
- Step5: The final results will be released by the end of March.
- Step6: Confirm your attendance and prepare for a free trip to Japan!
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- Dinner on special occasions
- Participation in various events and activities
- “Touch and feel Japan” 5 day field trip (including free meals, accommodation and transportation)
- Economy-class round trip airfare from your current residence to Oita, Japan