To SIJ2019 university student instructor applicants
The SIJ 2019 application for students instructors from Harvard University and Stanford University will open on December 21, 2018.
Due to over six years of experience as well as excellency in our distinguished curriculum, we regularly receive about 100 applications every year for the ten instructor positions. After the primary screening based on written documents and the second screening involving an interview with the President and Founder of SIJ, Mari Hirotsuru, ten people successfully pass and receive this amazing opportunity to discover the true Japan, for free. It surely is worth try!
- Step1: fill in the registration form below to obtain the SIJ 2019 Official Application Form.
- Step2: first screening/send your SIJ 2019 Official Application Form together with your CV to the SIJ committee by no later than Feb 17th, 2019.
- Step3: results will be released by the end of February.
- Step4: second screening/in-person interview with President and Founder Mari Hirotsuru in the US in early March.
- Step5: final results will be released by the end of March.
- Step6: Free trip to Japan!